This little gift has made me practice my patience lately yet we are really good friends. We have always been good friends, ever since she was a baby she watched out for me. She was concerned about me on days that I needed someone to be concerned. Her little spirit has a deep and genuine concern for others. I love her spunk and her determination even if it does make things challenging for me, but aside for her stubbornness she has got to have the sweetest soul I have ever know. I'm actually shocked at how great she is with London. She is so cute with her and always helping me (sometimes a little too much). She's always making sure London has what she needs, food, toys, binkies. The other day she even got London out of her highchair when she was done eating (yeah, like I said, a little too much help). There is nothing I love more than watching them together! She's a gem in school and seems to pick up on things really quickly. She loves spending time as a family and reminds us that she "feels left out" when she has to go to bed, but Mom and Dad get to stay up. However, usually Dad and Lunnie go to bed early and Mom and Brinley stay up. We really love this time together. We usually read and read and read or sometimes paint our nails. My very favorite thing about Brinley right now is that she often sneaks notes and pictures under Dustin and I's pillows for us to find when we go to bed. They make us smile every time! Thanks for being so cool Brinley Babe! I love hanging out with you.


No comments:
Post a Comment