Sunday, January 13, 2013

Our December (Part One)

We had been gearing ourselves up for a crazy December.  It was pure madness!  My life pretty much looked like this:
And I don't even know what Dustin's life looked like.  It felt like we NEVER saw him!  But looking back we were still able to make some pretty great memories last month.
Brinley took it upon herself to decorate for us (looks like they call it a tree skirt for a reason).
I try to get a picture of my kids in front of the Christmas tree and this is the best I got.  Whatever.  I'm so over not having my camera!  I hate blurry cell phone pitctures and that brown overlay in all of them!  
 (Technically this happened in November)  Like I said, we were gearing up for a crazy December. 
 Dustin had to work late so the girls and I walked over to the Live Nativity.  It's just across the street at the barn my girls absolutely love!  They always love seeing the animals and the camel they bring in for the nativity is always fun.  London especially loved the wagon ride.  

Brinley got to decorate her very own Christmas tree in her room.

I gave Lunnie her first haircut. 


Yeah, she can't sit still for two seconds. 

I had a heck of a time keeping London out of the tree, nativity, presents and everything else.  

Most of my Christmas shopping was done between the hours of 8:00 pm and 1:00 am, when my family was in bed.

 The kids made Gingerbread houses at Grandmas's
London can't stay off of the stairs there

I took my girls to the mall to see Santa, but he was CREEPY and Brinley was not interested in seeing him at all.  She said she was scared of him and wanted to know why his beard was that funny color because it's supposed to be white (pretty sure he bleached it).    Anyway, he was obviously not the real  Santa, so we just played on the toys instead.

 We made cookies for the "real" Santa
Lunnie ate cookies for the "real" Santa.

To Be Continued...

No comments: