Christmas was good. I love that no matter how much our lives have changed, how so many things are so different from the way they used to be, some things are exactly the same. I love traditions. I love it when things feel normal. Christmas was peaceful. We go to my parents on Christmas Eve. We had a nice dinner. Once a year Dad play for us. It all felt just like it does every year and I love that. Tavie choreographed a dance, her and Abi performed it. I'm was super impressed! We love to go to Grandma Cazier's afterwards. Jill gets out her guitar and we sing carols, Linds and Lora (Just Lora this year) play their violins. It was just a really good night. Christmas Eve is my favorite! Our poor girls weren't feeling too great. This Christmas Eve was just a simple memory that means so much to me, tucked away now in the book of life.


No comments:
Post a Comment