Thursday, January 31, 2013

Spotlight Family Style (My Hus-beyond)

So lucky to be a part of your life.  Here are just a few things I love about you...


  1. Sometimes when I fall asleep on the couch he carries me to bed
  2. He’s a great provider, he does an excellent job at making sure we have everything we need
  3. He makes mistakes, but he always admits it and he does whatever it takes to make it right
  4. He kisses my forehead
  5. I don’t think there has ever been a time where someone was stuck on the side of the road that he didn’t stop to push or pull them out.  Ever. 
  6. He tells me he loves me everyday
  7. He built me a house
  8. One time when I got to work there was a hot chocolate sitting on my desk waiting for me
  9. He writes me love notes
  10. He tickles me
  11. He has pretty blue eyes
  12. He has big muscles
  13. He believes in God and it shows in his countenance
  14. He’s the best Dad in the whole world
  15. He works hard, really really hard
  16. He lets me have whatever I want, honestly he does
  17. He says, “I’m sorry” and he means it
  18. When I don’t know what a word means, he usually does and if he doesn’t he’ll make something up
  19. He laughs with me
  20. He never leaves without kissing me
  21. He’s a genuine good guy
  22. He goes to the gym with me
  23. He has a great smile
  24. He hangs stuff on the walls for me and doesn’t complain no matter how many times I make him re-do it
  25. He does dishes
  26. and cleans toilets
  27. He watches romance movies with me
  28. Sometimes we read together in bed
  29. He makes the bed
  30. We go on really fun vacations together
  31. One time we went camping in Logan and ended up in Vegas the next day
  32. We play checkers together
  33. He drinks my green smoothies no matter how healthy (gross) they are
  34. He has bought me hundreds and hundreds of flowers
  35. and picked some for me too
  36. Thanks to him I own lots of diamonds
  37. He doesn’t get mad at me.  Ever.  And if he does it doesn’t show. Ok, I’m sure he gets mad at me, but he’s really really patient.
  38. He opens the door for me
  39. He’s an excellent protector, I feel safe with him aka he has a gun and he knows how to use it.
  40. Sometimes we dance in the kitchen
  41. He’s a giver. He's always wanting to help someone out.
  42. He checks in with me everyday via text, email or whatever.
  43. He buys me random cards and gifts
  44. He puts gas in my car
  45. warms it up for me
  46. and brushes the snow off for me when needed
  47. He’ll go skinny dipping with me (ha ha)
  48. He grocery shops with me… every week!
  49. One time when I was pregnant I really wanted a pita so he went and got me one and brought it home to me.  I ate it and wanted another one so he went back and bought me another one.
  50. We make cute babies! 

No comments: