Sunday, January 06, 2013

Costume Hair

My Mom is doing pretty good.  These past few months have been such a blessing!  The treatment she is on now has allowed her to have some of her normal life back.  For this we are forever grateful.  I remember a few months back meeting her to do a little shopping and afterwords went to lunch.  This was an experience I that I didn't know we would ever have again.  It's so good to have "HER" back, for her to live and be able to do some of the things she enjoys.  Another pro to this treatment is that her hair is growing back.  Everyone loves her wig!  It looks so great on her, I don't think many people even know that she wears it.  She still wears it most of the time because her hair has grown back so curly and it's still pretty short so it's hard for her to do anything with it, but anyway one day she didn't have her wig on and Brinley wanted to try on Grandma's "costume hair".  I could NOT resist posting these pictures of the girls, I crack up every time I see them!


No comments: