Thursday, February 26, 2009

In a matter of just a few weeks...

Brinley has managed to... Clog our toilet. I didn't tell you this story did I? Long story short NEVER EVER EVER FLUSH WET WIPES. We are also thinking there may have been some additional toys and such down there. A plumber would have been $200-$300 dollars so we opted to fix it ourselves
Total cost: 1 night with very little sleep, a trip to every store in Logan to find a toilet plunger, 3 days without our toilet, a flooded bathroom...TWICE, and one borrowed toilet auger (who knew there was such a thing?)
I walked into the living room the other day to find her playing near the Wii with several disks in her hand. Guess what? Yep, now our Wii doesn't work. I'm thinking there may be more than one disk in there and they won't eject.
Nintendo Wii Total Cost: approximately $300

Disk to Wii fit that I know for a fact is stuck in the Wii
Total Cost: approximatly $100

Other disks that are stuck in the Wii: Cost Unknown

and now after pressing buttons on my printer, you guess it. IT DOESN'T WORK EITHER!

HP Photosmart Printer Total Cost: approximately $200

. . .

Memories from raising a toddler PRICELESS

5 comments:

Brooke said...

Oh wow. At least you have a good attitude about it! :)

Kari said...

Wow, thanks for that post. I'm so excited to be there.

{Jamey} said...

Yeah wouldn't be as calm as you! Way to stay postitve!

MALINDA said...

I am so sorry to be laughing as hard as I am, but oh my gosh that is too funny. Maybe my little Brother needs to become a handyman on the side.

Steph said...

Oh my goodness!!!