Monday, February 23, 2009
What's that? What's that? What's that?
Brinley is obsessed with picking little things up off of the ground or wherever she can find them. Then she will bring them to me and say, “what’s that?” I feel like I am constantly saying, “Oh, it’s just a string” or “It’s a crumb from your toast” or “I don’t know what that is” Well, this morning in the car I hear, “What’s that?...What’s that?...What’s that?...What’s that?” Because I was driving I just turned around for a second to see what she was talking about and I saw that she has something in her hand. Thinking that she found a little crumb in her car seat I held my hand back behind me for her to put whatever it was into my hand. I thought to myself WHAT'S THAT? I know you are all dying to know what it was… Yes, she did just put a booger in my hand (I am gagging) Oh, I love being a mom!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
5 comments:
That is hilarious! Oh man, I SO would have gagged too.
HAHA!!! That's so funny! I would be so grossed out! Yuck! Way funny though!
haha! That is too funny! Thanks for making me laugh out loud! I love reading your blog! The other day Mya said "Mommy look! I'm painting!" when I looked at her she had wiped boogers all over her legs! You can't help but laugh at what your lil ones come up with, huh? :)
And I'm sorry we still haven't gotten together, hope you're not mad at me! I go to the Dr tomorrow so we'll see what she says!
♥
How funny! Don't you just love being a mom?
I know, I know, I know. No one can believe it. They all want to see the proof. I told them I wasn't going to pack around a stick with my piss on it everywhere. So they are just going to take my word! hahaha. I am about 12 weeks along and I guess things are going good. I really can't believe it neither. Crazy shiz!
Post a Comment