Thursday, February 05, 2009

Brinley’s Big Announcement and One Proud Mama

After a month or so of practice Brinley finally went on the big girl potty. We were both very excited. I’m not in any hurry to get her potty trained. I am actually very grateful that I have those dirty diapers to change, but Brinley gave us the signs that she was ready to start training. Being a mom is funny, you get so proud of your baby whenever they accomplish something; a new word, going potty for the fist time… This morning Brinley was coloring a picture when I heard her say “B, I, Q, Y.” She was trying to spell her name. It was so cute and I’m so proud of my little girl. I know she will spend lots of time chasing her dreams.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

I know exactly how you feel!! These simple things that our kids do make life SO enjoyable! Way to go Brinley!