Last night we told Brinley it was time for bed. She went and laid down in this cradle for her dolls, threw a blanket over her and said, "nigh-night." As you can see she is a little big for it. We let her lay there for about 5 minutes and when we picked her up to put her in her crib she cried and cried. She is such a funny girl.

3 comments:
She's a smart little girl! I love the booger story! Hahaha
That is adorable. Your little missy is so dang smart! I can't believe how well she speaks, and understands everything around her! Just like her mom:).
I pretty much just read your entire blog posts-on the front page only-. Love the cage/crib-pretty funny.
She looks like a doll! I just love that sheepy grin she is giving you.
UMMMM boogers. Yumm! did you make sure to tell her for now on those stay in your nose. :)
Post a Comment