Friday, February 27, 2009
The Ultimate Test
Have you ever wondered what you mind or your body can do? I often set goals for my self and I have a new one. So why am I posting about it? Because I know I can't do it unless you guys all know about it. I am not going to eat sugar for the entire month of March. If any of you guys see me even looking at a granule (is that what it's called?) of sugar please kick me. Here is what I can eat; as much fruit as I want, sports drinks such as Gatorade and fruit juices and sugar as long as it is in my meal... no, not like add sugar to my cereal, but sugar in breads etc. Anyone up to doing the challenge with me? My friend Rachel did this once and I thought she was crazy! Man, I hope I get those girl scout cookies I ordered before the end of the month, just kidding! I actually hope my husband eats them all before April 1st. Wish me luck!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
That sucks about all your broken things...
No sugar...hmm....?.....You already rock at it as it is. You might have sugar what-twice a week at MOST. No, I can't do it. I know I can't. Not being pregnant. I'll do what you're already doing though and try for only 2 a week-does that count for anything? I'm not a very good role model am I right now? Not that I ever am, but I really am not right now. When I'm not preg, girl, I'll do just about anything in the name of a challenge! Bring it on
You Go Girl!! You can do it!! I love to set goals......that one would be a hard one for me though because I LOVE SUGAR!! Good Luck! You can do ANYTHING you set your mind to.
Also, I was CRACKING up about your breaking house - aren't kids fun!! Sweet little Brinley, her and her boogers and all - she is ADORABLE!!
Thanks for the comment about potty training. I can't believe little Brinley can do it already. Actually, yes I can. She is so dang smart! I will try the new toy thing, and I love that you do it every day a few different times a day rather than try to just sit down and get it all learned in one day. I really think that is the way to go. They'll really learn it over time. Thanks!
Post a Comment