Sunday, December 02, 2012

Frankenstein

So, I have used the complete 1GB of photo storage, so I can't blog (with pictures) until  I decide what I'm going to do about that. And I have a broken camera :( have had for a while (can you tell by the poor quality of my pictures lately?)  Needles to say, I'm in a bit of a blogging rut.  Anyway, it's been a crazy life, I mean week.  We are hoping we make it through December.  No time to...well, really no time for anything.  I just wanted to remember something cute Brinley said.  We were getting out the nativity and I asked her if she remembered who the three wise men were and she did not.  I reminded her that they brought gifts to baby Jesus and she said, "oh yeah, I remember one of them was a box of Kleenexes."  "No, they brought him gold, frankincense and myrrh." She picks up one of the wise men  and says, "I think this one is the Frankenstein." I have such cute girls!  They bring so much joy into  my life!

1 comment:

Jen J. said...

I got that message about my storage being full, too. To get around that, just create (or use) another email address and add it as an author. You will have to login from that email and post from it, but it is definitely worth not paying for storage!