Saturday, November 03, 2012

The First Tooth

So, we were in Brinley's room and I was helping her pick up when she ran into the bathroom.  She came out with a horrified look on her face and cried, "MOM, I DIDN'T EVEN KNOW THIS, BUT I THINK I LOST A TOOTH!"  You could tell by the look on her face she was terrified.  I can only relate it to the dreams I've had hundreds of times about losing my permanent teeth.  I hugged her and said, "That's ok, that means the Tooth Fairy can come."  I then asked her if she bumper her face or anything since we didn't eve know here tooth was loose.  She must have just felt with her tongue that it was gone so she ran to the mirror to look and it was GONE.  She had just eaten some almonds so we are pretty sure she swallowed it.  Gross!  She left a note for the Tooth Fairy under her pillow and the Tooth Fairy still left her some money and a teeny tiny note.




No comments: