Sunday, August 08, 2010

We pretty much live outside these days

We thought we would  camp up Logan Canyon this weekend, but after 4 hours of searching every camp site in the canyon we ended up at the very last camp site available in Emigration. Logan canyon was completely full which was fine because we actually really  love Emigration.  It rained, we set up camp and ate in the dark, but it was still so nice to spend the weekend with my little family.  We were just in time to pick huckleberries.  Dustin thinks I'm a  hippie and I guess I kind of am.  I just remember the huckleberries we got last year, Brinley and I ate them everyday and we were so sad when they we all gone.  I'm planning a trip back up there next week to pick more, that is if all the real hippies don't get to them first.
 
 
 
We went to the Lake and the rest of the time Brinley entertained us by singing and dancing on this rock.  She would then request that we clapped for her.

I am so thankful to live in such a beautiful place.

2 comments:

Grandma Duffy said...

I love the camping, too. We had the same problems of finding spots so that is why we ended up buying our camping spot. I still love going to differnt places though. Why does summer have to get so busy we can't get it all in? So glad you are having a good one!

James and Trisha Taylor said...

How fun:D I remember always going and picking huckleberries with my family!! Let me know if you want company when you go up I will help you pick some:)