Chelsea and I ran the Top of Utah Half Marathon.
I had a goal to finish in 2 1/2 hours. The good news is that I finished 25 minutes ahead of my goal. The bad news is, because I finished 25 minutes ahead of my goal no one was waiting for me at the finish line. My family arrived just a few minutes after I finished. My adorable little nephews made me this cute banner and everything.
I absolutely love Chelsea and I love running with her. She totally inspires me and keeps me going. After the race Dustin, Brinley and I headed to Wyoming to help my little Grandma move. The good news is, she's moving to Cache Valley. The bad news is that she had to leave her home in Cokeville. It was hard. This little house holds so many memories for all of us, but we are just so glad to have her close.
My Grandpa was a knife maker and this was his shop.
And before heading home we stopped by the cemetery where my Grandpa is buried. Sure do miss him! He was a huge part of my life.

No comments:
Post a Comment