Sunday, September 16, 2012

A Pretty Good Worst Day Ever

Sending my little girl to school was H.A.R.D. I really wasn't ready for Brinley to go to Kindergarten.  I really don't see her any less than I did before, it's just that she's growing up too fast and I don't know if I have taught her everything I should have, I'm sure I haven't.  I hate that I don't have any control over her environment and her influences. No, I don't want to "control" her for the rest of her life.  I just felt like I was throwing my baby out into the world and I'm just wasn't ready for that.  That being said, I really wanted to make her first day special for her.  She wasn't too excited when I work her up!
 But when I told her I had a present for her she took the pillow off her head and started to wake up.  I made her favorite breakfast, crapes!
 And here she is all ready for her first day of kindergarten.  I dropped her off and didn't even cry when I left. She had a great day!  Brinley, you have so much to offer this great big world, go get em girl!


No comments: