Sunday, September 16, 2012

A Little Family Trip

Last month Troy and Sabra came to visit.  My parents planned a little trip to Bear Lake.  We stayed in a gorgeous cabin for 4 days, it was the first time our family was all together in... I don't even know how long.  It was really fun!  













We played in the water and boated.  I attempted wake boarding for the first time, but mainly I just swallowed a bunch of lake water.  The first time Brinley went on the tube she went under and got scared.  I was so proud of her the next day when she faced her fear and tried it again.  Looks like she was worn right out.
Poor Lunnie got sick!  She threw up and thanks to my sister for cleaning it up before Dustin and I even found out she was sick.

We had a lot of fun and my parents went to so much work for us!  Thanks parents!

No comments: