Tuesday, January 20, 2009

New Pictures












I don’t like Kiddie Kandids. So, why do I keep going back? I swear they have no idea what they are doing. The girl didn’t speak English, their props are filthy, I couldn’t get the background I wanted because someone peed on it, she kept sticking a nasty feather duster in Brinley’s face and when Brinley gave her a dirty look she would snap a picture, I kept telling her she didn’t like it when she put the duster in Brinley’s face and I would do something to make Brinley laugh and rather than taking the picture she would just say, “Oh, that cute” (she’s Asian) then she deleted the pictures I did like, she couldn’t run the credit card machine and I’m pretty sure I even got charged twice for the pictures so she just told me to bring in my bank statement, she even had me putting Brinley in the poses. HELLO…I’m not a photographer and if I was, I wouldn’t be paying you to do this. Somehow I managed to get a couple of good pictures out of this session from HELL.



6 comments:

Grandma Duffy said...

We love Kiddie Kandids but we go to Ogden. Your photos are adorable anyway.

Lacy, Cody, & the girls said...

Brinley is such a doll! I was actually thinking about going there when the twins are born, but now I'm rethinking it (I've never been there before).
We need to get together sometime soon! We'll be moving the 1st (yes on the superbowl). But let me know what you're schedule is like.
♥

{Jamey} said...

I TOTALLY agree Shell! I hate Kiddie Kandids... especially the one in Logan!!! Everytime I would go there they were in such a hurry to get us in and out that they really didn't care about getting a good picture! Then when I didn't like any of the pictures they took they would get all PISSY with me and make me feel like a picky customer, but I think hey I'm paying for these I'd better get one I like!! After having a professional come to our house this fall I will never go back! It's a little more expensive, but TOTALLY worth it!

Steph said...

I think the pictures are cute! I always take Sadie to Ogden to Kiddie Kandids. They are really good there. Sorry the Logan one caused you stress!!

I am a licensed insurance agent, so i can sell insurance. But my job at Wells Fargo Insurance is to service peoples insurance policies. I don't want the pressure of selling ... lol ...

Steph said...

FYE in Riverdale has the Wii Fit's .... $100

Lacy, Cody, & the girls said...

Hey Mama!
Thanks for the comment!
I hope you can make it too! :)
I'm not sure how accurate the weights are but they get it from measuring their heads, abdomen, & femur so somehow that calculates how much they weigh. I know its just a guesstimate. Cody's cousin was told her twins were 5 1/2 lbs on her last ultrasound and like 2 days later she had them both at over 6 lbs so...I know its not right on but its fun! :)
Hope you have a great weekend!
We'll talk to ya soon!
Maybe you and Brinley can come over to our house the first week in feb & help me unpack! ♥