Thursday, January 15, 2009

Is this good or bad?

A little while ago Brinley was playing with some little people. She took a little boy and a little girl, pressed their faces together and made a big kissing sound. It was the cutest thing ever, but Dustin and I just looked at each other and I’m sure he was thinking what I was thinking…isn’t she a little bit young for that? She loves it when Dustin and I kiss, so I know that’s where she got it.

2 comments:

Grandma Duffy said...

Would you tell that baby she is growing up way too fast! She does the cutest things! So glad you blog.

Lacy, Cody, & the girls said...

Thats too funny!
One day we realized Cody shouldn't give me a kiss on the neck anymore because Mya came up to me and started kissing my neck! Whoa! Thats when we keep it strictly a peck on the lips! haha! Its funny what kids pick up on, huh? At least Brinley knows she has a mommy & daddy that love each other, right? :)
Did you get my reply email last week? We need to get together soon!
Hope all is well!