Sunday, January 25, 2009

Maybe Victoria's Secret should hire my daughter to model their goods

Last week I was busy doing something when I heard Brinley say, "Cute, Cute" so when I turned around to see what was so cute I noticed that she had a pair of my underwear around her neck.
The other day she discovered my swimming suite drawer so she began digging through them and trying them all on. She walked all over the house saying, "Cute, Cute" Keep in mind EVERYTHING is Cute! When I do my hair in the morning it's "cute" when I get dressed in the morning it's "cute" the male manikin at the store is "cute" even the meat in the meat department is "cuuuute"











...And no outfit is complete without a matching purse (or sometimes two or three or four)

2 comments:

Amanda said...

That's hilarious. I can't wait for Madison to do something like that. Makes me wonder what the 2 of them will get into together!

Steph said...

She is very cute as she would say. LOL :)

Yes .. I got the wii fit. It is so much fun!! I really really really like it and am very happy with it!!