Thursday, June 05, 2008

4 Years ago today...

I married my best friend!


Happy Anniversary Husband, I love you!

(Just in case you were wondering, yes I do have decent professional pictures and no these are not them)

4 comments:

Anthony said...

Holy cow smelly...has it been that long all ready. I remember working on our house all Saturday and then hurrying to get cleaned up and go to your reception. (At least I think I remember that!!) Anyway, congratulations!!!!

Kari said...

happy anniversary!

Grandma Duffy said...

You were a beautiful bride with a really nice wedding. You haven't changed....still beautiful inside and out!

Shady Brady said...

I can't believe you guys have been married that long. That is CRAZY!! Your pictures in NY look so fun and makes me want to go back. It's funny how many people take a picture with the bull. ha ha. Only a week to go, I can't believe it's already here. AAHHH!