Thursday, June 19, 2008
Update
Brinley had her 12 month checkup today. She is 28 inches long and weighs 18 pounds. She meets all of the requirements for a new car seat other than the weight requirement. So, I guess we don't have to buy that $300 car seat after all, at least not yet. The doctor says she could stand to gain some weight, but he isn't worried. Yay, no calorie enhancers for her. Her weight is progressing, but I have to say that I am surprised that she doesn't weigh more because she eats more than Dustin and I put together. Ok, not that much, but she eats and eats and eats. No one believes me until they actually see how much she eats, but trust me it's a ton! The poor girl had her finger poked and 4 shots all in one day. She's such a trooper.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment