You know what they say about families that eat dinner together? Well, I don't know exactly what they say, but it's something about being close and your kids having less of a chance at getting into trouble... staying away from drugs etc.
We always eat dinner as a family. Whenever possible (practically always) we wait for Dustin to get home from work, bless the food and eat a home cooked meal while sitting together as a family. Always have, always will. I don't know any different, it's how I grew up. It opens up an opportunity for some good conversations, last night it went like this,
London: (glances over at me and randomly poses the question) "Do you have boobs?"
Me: (a bit puzzled) "Yeah, I have boobs."
London: (pulling her leotard away from her chest and looking down) "Oh, I don't. We'll have to buy me some." (now looking at Dustin) "not for you, just for me okay Dad."
Brinley: (hardly able to get the words out through her laughter) "You don't buy boobs London, you grow them."
Yep, we are definitely a close family. Should I be worried about these girls?
2 comments:
Oh. My. Gosh. I LOVE this! So cute! We miss y'all so much.
love it! they are so cute!!
Post a Comment