Wednesday, February 26, 2014

Thought For the Day


I’m at peace with my life.  It’s a good feeling.  I feel content with where we are.  I’m happy that we decided to put off moving for a few years.  I’m happy with my decision to work.  We are happy with Dustin’s decision to stay where he’s at.  All of those decisions that seemed to weigh us down a while ago have settled and it’s good to feel peace.  I’m at peace with the things in my life that are hard.  I’m at peace with the fact that I can’t change people or their circumstances.  It stings, but I’m at peace with that.  I’m at peace with the circle of life.  Knowing that there is a God who has a plan so much greater than anything I could come up with on my own allows that peace to sit with me every day.  I’m at peace with the things I cannot change.   I’m at peace with walking away or stepping back from things I loved dearly, but were not right for me.  I’m at peace with the boundaries I have set.   I’m at peace with my past.  I’m at peace with those who have wronged me and trying to make peace with those I have wronged.  I’m at peace with the direction my life is taking me.  I’m so very grateful to feel so much peace in such a trying time in my life. 

No comments: