Dustin went on a fishing trip to Lake Powell with his friends last month. It's a good thing he doesn't leave us too often because we don't function very well without him. Brinley watched him pull away out the window. I could tell she was struggling and I found her in her room a few minutes later clenching a pendent he gave her for Christmas in her hand, just bawling, "I wish he never left! Why did he have to leave?" Obviously this broke my heart! We had to try to make the best of the night without him so we stayed occupied by watching home videos, and making decoration for when he came home (Brinley spent hours on these decorations) and the three of us had a pedicure party. Our lives were madness while he was gone, not because he was gone, just because we had so much going on, but needless to say, we were so happy to have him back!



No comments:
Post a Comment