We were able to spend three days at Disneyland and California Adventures. Dustin and I have always wanted to go with our entire family. We know that's not possible, but it was so fun for the girls to be able to go with some of their cousins. We love this place!!
Troy and Sabra were so nice to bring tiaras for all of the girls.
Lunnie and I were able to spend lots of time together this trip we were best buds and rode lots of rides together. Some people think we are crazy for taking a baby. It was so much fun and we are so glad we did!
And to be honest, it was much more enjoyable for both London and I than it was the last time we were there.
It was such a fabulous and beautiful day to be in Disneyland. Brinley was even super brave and rode the Tower of Terror, scared the crap out of her!








No comments:
Post a Comment