Brinley LOVES Valentine's Day so we always try to make it special for her. And she kind of has high expectations, actually the night before Valentine's Day Brinley asked me why the table wasn't set. We wanted to make it a special day for her, but on a good day Thursdays are pure madness... our busiest day by far. So... I woke up extra early to make red heart shaped pancakes for the girls an Dustin had left cards out for all three of us. He's really great and I'll be honest, reading the cards he wrote to my girls choked me up a bit. Great Dad! Really great Dad!
Brinley even had special Valentine's day hair.
My parents were on a little vacation so we ran out to Paradise to take care of their chickens. The chickens kept pecking at Brinley's feet which she thought was funny until one pecked at a hole in her boot.
And when Dustin got home he brought us all flowers. So sweet.
Dustin and I worked together to prepare a special Valentine's dinner for the girls (all his idea).
And of course Grandma left a gift for them before she went on vacation. It included chocolates in which the girls thought they had to eat the entire box. She's the best Grandma in the whole world. I'm not just saying that, she really is.
We got a little gift for the girls and most importantly had a great day together.
Dustin surprised me with perfume, jewelry, a scarf and a shirt. I have so many people in my life that are sure easy to love and it's fun to have a day to celebrate that.








No comments:
Post a Comment