No pictures today (although my camera is FINALLY fixed YAY!), just a few thoughts...
We have struggled for a bit, wondering where we are supposed to be in life. It finally feels like things are starting to fall into place. It's such a sigh of relief. Sometimes if feels like your life changes overnight, sometimes your life actually does change overnight. Things just seem clear to me today.
Mom started radiation again. Don't let her strength fool you, this is DEFIANTLY taking a tole on her. She continues to amaze me and I am constantly reminded that in my 28 years thus far she has blessed and enriched my life so much more than most people get in a lifetime. I had an experience this weekend and I have them often where I say to myself, or to my husband, "I'm so glad my Mom is not like that." or "My Mom would never do that." or "My Mom would never say that." She's such a great example to me, I hope I'm half the Mother she is.
I was blessed to have a couple of days home with the girls this week. It's where my heart is. Brinley had parent teacher conferences. So proud of her! It's been a lot of fun to see her progress this year.
Project bathroom is almost done, YAY! Project bathroom is just this idea I have had in my head and as it's coming together I'm really loving it! I sorta want to move in there, I find myself walking in there for no reason. It's so cool how the space you are in can make you feel, how beautiful things can bring you joy. In essence, I'm surrounding myself with beautiful things, my entire life... cause that's what makes me happy.
Today in the car on my drive out to Paradise I realized just how beautiful that drive is. It just feels so much different to be driving that way. I guess I took it for granted because it's just how I grew up. Shortly after entering Paradise I neared the place that Dustin and Brinley were snowmobiling. I could see them in the distance and as I got closer I could just feel their happiness. I could see it. Dustin was pulling Brinley's sled behind him and she fell of and was just laughing. I was so grateful in that moment, so proud that THEY were my family, so blessed to have such and amazing Father for my children. Last night Dustin took Brinley on a Daddy Daughter Date and today, out of the blue she says to me, "Last night was so much fun!"
I'm just feeling blessed. So many things to be thankful for. On a side note, I don't know what that stuff is that I have spent the past hour making, but it's defiantly not bread. Better go see if I can somehow make it resemble lunch for my family tomorrow. Oh, they will be so excited!
No comments:
Post a Comment