Brinley wanted a Tangled party. This was hard for me because 1. My life has been super busy and 2. I had a hard time coming up with ideas that tied in with the movie. Good thing it doesn't take much to impress a 5 year old. We decided to just have a family party again this year. Thanks so much to those who came!
I made a tangled tower for pictures. I couldn't post all of the pictures so I just chose a few of my favorites.
Then everyone decorated their lanterns for the big take off.
The big take off didn't end up being so big. We lit them, but the dang things didn't work. Imagine that, the Chinese lanterns were made in China. I wonder if that had something to do with their failure to launch????
It was so disappointing. Ok I'm the only one that was disappointed. Brinley actually didn't care at all. She was just happy to be 5. Happy Birthday darling! We are the luckiest parents in the world!


















No comments:
Post a Comment