Brinley walks around singing songs she learned in preschool...all the time. It's really cute. Last night I was on the phone with my Mom and heard the girls laughing. Brinley is always making London laugh. They really love each other. It's sweet. I asked my Mom if she could hear them. Her Grand kids are what she lives for, it's what she fights for. I had a really great conversation with my Mom and just before I got off the phone with her she brought it to my attention that my house had gotten quiet so I hung up the phone and went to check on the girls. I found them like this...
I kind of wanted to get mad for two reasons... 1. I wasn't super happy Brinley climbed into London's crib, I don't think it's safe and 2. look at that mess! But the words to one of Brinley's preschool songs popped into my head:
When I see your smiling face
I find I'm smiling too
Cause smiling is contagious
and I caught a smile from you
Now that I have caught your smile
I will pass it on
Until all around the big wide world
all the frowns are gone



1 comment:
I haven't been so good at blogging lately. Both looking at others and updating my own. But I just had a great time getting caught up on yours! What cute girls you have and you sure do some fun things as a family!
Post a Comment