Words can not describe how much I love this girl. I am convinced, she is the sweetest baby in the whole world. Our girls are over 4 years apart, that's quite a gap. And I cussed her when I was pregnant because of the endless contractions that seemed to get me nowhere. I was up for nights thinking it had to be the night, but no baby, no baby, no baby. There was a reason that on August 29, 2011 at 11:43 am God gave us an angel. She came at just the right time for this world. I find peace in her. She give me comfort. And every time I look at her, I smile. There is nothing in this world I love more that watching my girls together.
A few facts about London:
-She can wave.
- She talked before she was even 6 months old. I'm not sure what she said first because in the beginning she would say "mama" and "dada", but we thought it was just a coincidence. I have never heard of a baby talking that early, but it soon became clear that she knew what she was talking about when she would say our names when we walked into the room or call out "mama? dada?" when she was sad. She can also say, "No No No", but "dada" is her favorite thing to say.
-She wants to crawl (don't tell anyone, but I secretly don't want her to). She actually has started to crawl, but it at that stage where her legs will only move so much. It's the cutest thing ever and I'm so happy to be able to watch her do new things.
-She loves her big sister. LOVES HER! She is always giggling at Brinley.
-She has stunning blue eyes
-She likes to sleep with something right up against her face. HORRIBLE habit!
- She has the cutest cheeks in the whole world! Her cheek cheeks and her bum cheeks :)
- She loves dinner time! Or any other time that she thinks she needs to eat. We make all of our own baby food so cheers to a healthy baby.
-Mainly her goal in life is to make EVERYONE around her happy and she does and amazing job at that!




1 comment:
She is so adorable!!!
Post a Comment