Monday, February 27, 2012

One of the many reasons I love my husband

So... yesterday I put a dress on and asked my Dustin to help me with the zipper. Needless to say the zipper broke.   I am still carrying a few extra pounds of baby weight so although that may be partly to blame, he pulled really hard and  ripped the entire zipper off of my dress.  At first we laughed because he was holding the zipper in his hand then I was kind of disappointed because no matter how much I love an item of clothing, I will never fix a zipper.

"Uh, you owe me a new dress!"
"Go buy a new dress, I don't care."
"No, you owe me a dress with your own money, not our money"

So, I proceeded to pout about it a little, but I didn't really care and Brinley was just excited to wear it as a dress up. I completely forgot about it until I opened my purse this morning and found this...




I should mention that we really don't allow ourselves much "mine" and "yours" money and what he does have he has been saving for a gun he really wants.  What a great guy! 

1 comment:

Grandma Duffy said...

He is such a good man! You are a great family! is the zipper broken or just needs sewing back in? I might be able to hlep if it isn't broken!