So... about a year ago we seriously considered buying a second home in Arizona. The declining market down there would allow us to buy a very nice home for a very reasonable price. We searched and searched and searched. There were thousands of homes in our price range. We narrowed it down a bit, called Realtors, sent emails etc. etc. etc. I sort of fell in love with one that had a gorgeous kitchen, 4 bedrooms and a pool in the back yard, we planned to take a trip down there in the winter to check things out. I dreamed about planting fruit trees and lounging by our pool, but then winter came and our family starting growing and maybe it was just the overwhelming thought of taking a 12 hour road trip with a newborn baby, several times a year, but we came to the conclusion that this wasn't the right decision for us. That being said, we still love to travel. I'm all for camping in a tent, but Dustin wanted a trailer. Don't get me wrong, I could get used to one of these
but even if we could afford it, I would rather go to Hawaii... like 20 times. So... Dustin has pretty much lived on KSL for the past few months and that's how we came across this beauty... our home away from home.
Yikes, look at that carpet. I thought it sounded like a fun little project since I'm have a new obsession with redoing things (maybe I'll post about that sometime).
So... we went to work and it now looks like this. I know, it's a dump, right?
Wait until you see what it looks like when we're done with it.
2 comments:
SWEEEET!!!! Can't wait to see it when it is done.
I am sure you will make it really cute! I love being trailer trash on summer weekends! Love my trailer!
Post a Comment