Some days the battle over what to wear just isn't worth the fight. Brinley is really opinionated when it comes to what she wants to wear or how she wants her hair done. Most of the time I try to let her make her own decisions, but occasionally we disagree, like whenever she is going somewhere other than my sister's house to play. Why she insisted on wearing her winter coat when it was 90* outside, I do not know. She would not let me do anything with her hair other than brush it and the sad look on her face is because as a compromise I had just made her take off her knee high church socks. She was not happy about it. So yes, this is how she left the house this morning, winter coat with swimming suit in hand.
Her stubborn personality is difficult at times, but I must say, I love that she knows what she wants out of life (even if it is just to wear her Easter dress or to have a pony tail in the back, not on the side) and she fights for what she believes. Dustin says she gets her stubbornness from me, humm what can I say? I guess we are both fighters. I don't know that I would call it stubborn, just determined.
1 comment:
Determined. Cute. I love the pic of you on the last post, Brinley is pulling on your hair-it looks like a half pony tail or something-it's adorable
Post a Comment