Dustin.Shelley.Brinley.London
OMG congratulations!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Congrats! Hope all goes well.
Congratulations! That is exciting! I'm so happy for you!
How exciting!
YAY!!! That is so awesome!! Congrats!!
CONGRATULATIONS!! So fun! When are you due?!
Yahoo!!! Did you get a pic of her face? This is so exciting! When are you due?
CONGRATULATIONS!!! So exciting!!!
YEAH!!!! I am so thrilled for you guys!! How are you feeling? Congrats!<3
Oh YAY Shell!!! Congrats!! Now hopefully it's a baby sister or she might show that face again :P
Post a Comment
10 comments:
OMG congratulations!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Congrats! Hope all goes well.
Congratulations! That is exciting! I'm so happy for you!
How exciting!
YAY!!! That is so awesome!! Congrats!!
CONGRATULATIONS!! So fun! When are you due?!
Yahoo!!! Did you get a pic of her face? This is so exciting! When are you due?
CONGRATULATIONS!!! So exciting!!!
YEAH!!!! I am so thrilled for you guys!! How are you feeling? Congrats!
<3
Oh YAY Shell!!! Congrats!! Now hopefully it's a baby sister or she might show that face again :P
Post a Comment