Dustin.Shelley.Brinley.London
AH HA HA HA. That is pretty dang funny!
LOL!! Gotta love the things that come out of their mouth, huh? :) Mya has asked me that question before too and I say no to her but then I turn around and my sweet lil Brooklyn is ranting away "What the Hell?!" LOL!
hey at least she asked, Kaden just says it :)
Didn't learn it from my house.
I would've said Hell Yes!! Lol.. That's too cute :)
Post a Comment
5 comments:
AH HA HA HA. That is pretty dang funny!
LOL!! Gotta love the things that come out of their mouth, huh? :) Mya has asked me that question before too and I say no to her but then I turn around and my sweet lil Brooklyn is ranting away "What the Hell?!" LOL!
hey at least she asked, Kaden just says it :)
Didn't learn it from my house.
I would've said Hell Yes!! Lol.. That's too cute :)
Post a Comment