You may recall our little getaway over Memorial Weekend. We finally braved the thought of trying it again so we headed to Salt Lake over Labor Day Weekend. I was scared to go back to the Cheesecake Factory incase one of the workers recognized us. Who could forget an experience like that one? But we ended up eating dinner and leaving the restaurant without any puking. We shopped at the Gateway and let Brinley play in the fountain.
When we got back to the hotel Brinley wanted to go swimming.
The next day we shopped at Ikea and went to Park City. We went to the Utah Olympic Park and Brinley threw this huge fit so we decided to come back when she was a little less grumpy.
I'm pretty sure it started because she wanted to "keep driving" the bobsled, she did not want to go inside. The fit lasted for 4 hours and left me wondering what it was I loved so much about being a mom.
But when the four hours was over I took one look at her and remembered exactly why I love being a mom. We took her on the Alpine Slide and she was in a much better mood for the rest of the trip. Brinley went on the slide with her Dad and she loved it! She loved going fast.
They also have a few other rides for toddlers.
We stayed in Park City for a night, swam, ate lots of good food and went back to the Olympic Park the next day.
We LOVED watching the skiers. Those guys are amazing!
And before heading home we stopped at the outlets for some great deals. It was such a great weekend, minus the four hour fit!
No comments:
Post a Comment