Thursday, September 23, 2010

Aggie Fan?


Brinley and I do pre-school once a week. She is doing so good and has started writing some letters. Here favorite letter to write is and “A” she is always writing A’s, but instead of drawing two diagonal lines that come to a point, she draws one straight line and one curved line. Dustin and I both love the way she draws her A’s. They are unique and that is one of the things I love most about her right now.

The other day Brinley and I were playing in her room. I was sitting at her little table and she was making me pretend dinner at her little kitchen when I looked over and saw a blue line on her newly painted wall. “Brinley, did you color on the wall?” She looked right at it and said, “No!” I moved closer and noticed a blue unique A just below it on the carpet. I said, “Brinley, that is you’re A. You pretty much just left your signature on it. Why did you do that?” She just said, “Because I wanted it there.” Who doesn’t want a big blue A on their carpet? Maybe she’s an Aggie fan.


No comments: