Your awesome!! I don't know if I could do the no sugar thing for that long!! I think car pooling is a great idea!! We could take turns! I'll call you! Also, I would love to run with you other days other then boot camp. Warning.....I'm slow!! I always feel like I slow people down, I average about a 10 min mile (that might change after boot camp (hopefully)!!
3 comments:
When are you starting?
I'll do it for the month of November. From Nov. 1st to thanksgiving with you.
Your awesome!! I don't know if I could do the no sugar thing for that long!! I think car pooling is a great idea!! We could take turns! I'll call you! Also, I would love to run with you other days other then boot camp. Warning.....I'm slow!! I always feel like I slow people down, I average about a 10 min mile (that might change after boot camp (hopefully)!!
Post a Comment