Wednesday, September 02, 2009

I've been warned not to tell anyone this, but...

On Sunday Dustin was shaving and I heard something like, "ouch" so I said, "did you cut yourself?" and he said, "Like 12 times." (He uses one of those razors with like 5 blades.) Anyway, we are sitting in church and I'm helping Brinley with the sacrament. She takes a drink and I show her where to put the empty cup etc. etc. etc. Then... I look over at Dustin and notice that he has a wad of toilet paper stuck to his chin. Apparently he had placed it there to stop the bleeding and forgot about it. We both just started laughing! I shouldn't have told him, it would have been funny to see how long it took HIM to notice it.

2 comments:

Anthony said...

Stupid toilet paper!!! If its not stuck to your chin, its stuck to the back of your shoe. Good times

{Jamey} said...

Ha HA!! I've done that too... I cut my leg shaving on the back of my ankle and put a piece there to stop the bleeding, but luckily Zane noticed it before I left the house :) LOL!