
What it is:
Boot Camp is an intense 6 week weight loss, sculpting, & sports conditioning program designed for anyone looking to shape up in a fun outdoor group setting with lots of variety, friends and support. There will be running, stair climbing, sports drills, body sculpting, strength training, as well as core & stability training. This program is guaranteed to get you some results! Come give it a try.
Meet the Trainer:
I am a certified personal trainer and have worked in the fitness industry for almost 7 years. I have taught (and currently teach) all sorts of group fitness classes as well as train individuals. I have experience and/or training in Yoga, Pilates, Body Sculpting, Step Aerobics, Boot Camp, Floor (aka hi/low), pre/post natal training, cardio training, special populations, sports training, core & stability training, and weight loss programs.
Dates:
Mon, Wed, Fri Sept. 28- Nov. 6
6 :00-7:00am
I'm still trying to work out a make up day in case there are people who miss a day of this program. I just think I'll be gone the following Monday after Boot Camp ends....so I'm trying to see
Includes:
Your Boot Camp fitness program will include the following:
* Fitness test to measure results (We'll measure at the beginning and end of the program)
* Bi-Weekly weigh in
* On site certified personal trainer
* Weekly goals and updates given via email
* Feedback via email (results, etc)
* 18 vigorous sessions with lots of variety to confuse your body and get you in shape
*Boot Camp will take place rain or shine.
*A minimum of 5 participants is needed for the program to kick off.
Pricing and Specials:
Package A:
*18 sessions x $5.50 per session = $100
Sign up with a friend and both pay only $85. A 15% discount!
Package B:
*12 sessions x $7.50 per session = $90
Choose the 12 sessions that fit best with your schedule (email me the dates you will be attending)
Drop-in session: $12 per classThe discounted 'sign up with a friend' rate only applies to package A.
Payment Info:
* Payment Plans are available by email request
* Boot-Campers must reserve their spot by Wednesday September 23
* Payment is due Friday September 25
* Accepted methods of payment; cash, check and credit card
Class Refund Policy:
No refunds will be given on session purchases, with the exception that the boot camp you signed up for was to be held at a specific location at a certain time and we no longer offer that location, time and day, you will then be issued a full refund.
Location:
TBD
Questions: Please contact me at ashpash33@gmail.com or (435)757-3274 with any questions or concerns.
3 comments:
Forgot to write on the post that it starts at 6:00 am and ends 7:00 am:)
Ok, Shelley, count me in!! I would so love to do this!! I'll email Ashley. I think it sounds like a blast. Awesome!!
I am totally in again...so count on me for it and i'll bring her money to toning next week!
Post a Comment