We went camping (about a month ago)
We Froze
Ran a little
Biked some too
Did some 4-wheeling
Forgot them memory card to my camera (why do I keep doing that?)
and who makes a camera without ANY internal memory? And why does my camera let me take pictures so I think I am getting pictures and when I go to view them THEN it tells me I have no memory card? WHY?
Went to the lake
two lakes actually







2 comments:
how fun!! I LOVE huckleberries!! Hey I need your address. Can you email it to me??
And that would tick me off SO SO bad about your camera. I don't really care for my camera at all but it does tell me right when I turn it on if there is a memory card or not....
I have heard about Bloomington lake. Someday we will have to go find it. Hear it is really fun!
Post a Comment