I had to laugh when I picked up Brinley's purse today and saw that she had stuffed it full of receipts. I must confess that my purse also looks like this.
haha! Too cute! I LOVE your blog updates! You are such a cute mom & wife & you have the most adorable family! ♥ I think I might copy your blog (on the right side with about you guys). So cute! You were always the more creative one! :) Hey! I have a break from school until the end of the month--let me know when you wanna get together & play & hold babies! :)
2 comments:
It's amazing what they pick up from us - sometimes good and sometimes bad :)
haha! Too cute!
I LOVE your blog updates! You are such a cute mom & wife & you have the most adorable family! ♥
I think I might copy your blog (on the right side with about you guys). So cute! You were always the more creative one! :) Hey!
I have a break from school until the end of the month--let me know when you wanna get together & play & hold babies! :)
Post a Comment