Look at that girl's hair! She looks so white trash:) (Pyper that is). Who is her mother? I know, she was so hot when I picked her up too; sweaty and just plain old hot. I loved it. She slept good that night!
Your anniversary pictures are adorable. I'm glad you guys had such a good time. I love spending time with my hubby just the two of us even though it seems to never happen-I love it when it does.
Also, I went back to look at that picture of your anniversary, the one I thought was just taken, and can't believe I thought it was a recent picture. Brinley looks so small! I guess I wasn't looking very close the first time.
The 'girl wears' that is cute. And look at her legs. They are solid. She's going to be a tough little girlie. What a babe!
2 comments:
That's so cute!!
Look at that girl's hair! She looks so white trash:) (Pyper that is). Who is her mother? I know, she was so hot when I picked her up too; sweaty and just plain old hot. I loved it. She slept good that night!
Your anniversary pictures are adorable. I'm glad you guys had such a good time. I love spending time with my hubby just the two of us even though it seems to never happen-I love it when it does.
Also, I went back to look at that picture of your anniversary, the one I thought was just taken, and can't believe I thought it was a recent picture. Brinley looks so small! I guess I wasn't looking very close the first time.
The 'girl wears' that is cute. And look at her legs. They are solid. She's going to be a tough little girlie. What a babe!
Post a Comment