
The skirt is a little big, but that's better than being too small.

I told
Brinley I wanted to go outside and take her picture, but she refused to go outside without a chair. I'm assuming it's because that's what we did in our
last photo shoot.


and... the best part was, I used scraps from a purse I made so all I had to buy was elastic for the wasteband and a button for the headband making the total cost just a few cents.
3 comments:
That is so cute. What a talented sister I have!!
So cute Shell! You are so crafty & such a great mom! I am jealous, wish I could be more like you! You girls need to come see us sometime! Sorry life gets crazy!
♥
Does Brady read this? I don't want to say anything that might get me in trouble:) No he never hit on me. but that would of been funny. He ummm....new more about being married then I did and I was the one married. He always had a joke or something and he would have to explain it to me. He was thinking like a man who needed some lovin. It was quite funny.
Post a Comment