Yesterday was such a great day. First of all, I started this to do list:
Kiss Brinley more
Take my daughter to the zoo
Tell my husband I love him
Smile more
Go to the lake
Go camping
Ride my bike
Sew stuff
Cook stuff
Give someone something just because
Go to my photography class
Read more
Run farther
Work harder
Paint
Organize
Spend more time at home
Pick a date to start my private tennis lessons (taught by fabulous Lora)
Help people
Forgive
Be forgiven
Enrol Brinley and I in mommy and me gymnastics
Don't miss so many weeks at the library
Be creative
Lift heavier weights
Plan a vacation
Save more money
Buy more food storage
Actually use my food storage
Decide what I want to be when I grow up
Be more like my Mom
Be more like my Dad
Drink more water
Go back to school
Wear Sunscreen
Make a yearly Dr's appointment
Actually attend my yearly Dr.'s appointment
Write in my journal
Buy smaller pants
Fit into the smaller pants before I buy them
Choose to be happy everyday because I do believe it is a choice
Yes, this is only the beginning of my "TO DO" list, but I was excited that I actually got a few things crossed off. On top of the regular clean, do dishes, do laundry, be a mom, read to Brinley, take her to the library, play, go to work, work out... I managed to make homemade bread, homemade bow tie pasta AND a new skirt for Brinley all in one day (I'll post pictures as soon as I make some matching accessories). Yes, I don't realize that most people wouldn't post about such things, but anyone that knows me knows that this is a HUGE accomplishment for me.
Now, if only I could be this productive everyday!
3 comments:
HOLY COW!! You are amazing. I think I am going to still your list and use it for myself. I have been working on a list of goals but am not doing to hot. If i ever accomplish them then I am getting a pedicure or facial. Hopefully soon.
I worked with Brady at the Sun Shine Terrace. He was a funny boy. Let me just say, I am glad that he got married. I think he needed it. hehehe
You are my HERO!! Let's do that ALL together and it would be so much fun!! Where do you take mommy and me gymnastics at by the way - AWESOME!!
I am impressed! I should be more productive.
Post a Comment