We bought a new patio set and fortunately it came in THIS big box. So, while Dad put the new patio set together Brinley and I turned this box into a house. 
Here she is making her house into a home.
She played in it for hours and hours and now that we know how to keep her entertained please send all of your gigantic cardboard boxes our way.

Here she is making her house into a home.
She played in it for hours and hours and now that we know how to keep her entertained please send all of your gigantic cardboard boxes our way.

4 comments:
How fun!! I love the art work on the walls. Especially the "No Boys" part. :)
Sounds like fun. Braxton loves boxes to.
Ok, that is adorable. I love the furnishings, the 'no boys' and all the stencil work. Cute!!
Ok, you post way more than me. You win:). I need to be better. You've just encouraged me! Thanks for the little push.
Post a Comment