Tuesday, May 05, 2009

Girl's Trip

Last weekend I went on a girls trip. We stayed at this cabin by Heber. Our trip consisted of staying up late working on projects, watching movies, talking, eating lots of junk food and shopping in Park City, but if I'm being honest my favorite part of the trip was eating at Subway... I'm POSITIVE we found the worst Sandwich Artist EVER, but it was worth it because I am still laughing about it AND... we didn't even bring home the Swine Flu. Thanks girls for a great weekend. You guys are so much fun!


2 comments:

Alleman Family said...

Hey Shelley! I'm glad you found me. I'm not so glad that you put that AWFUL picture of me on your blog... Next time I'll get ready and be cute for the pictures! Well, probably not! :) Your little Brinley is so cute. Love the hair. Maddie's just sticks up no matter what I do so I've just embraced it!

James +Tami + Max said...

Thanks for finding me. That is why I love the world wide web. It makes keeping in contact so much better. Keep in touch!
I had a lot of fun! I came home and could not stop talking about it. Thanks for a fun time. Max and I will come for a visit soon. Did you say you work evenings?
Oh, and neither one of us has gotten the pig flew yet.