Wednesday, April 01, 2009

This is not an April fools joke

I did it! I made it an entire month without sugar. It actually wasn't too bad. I think I'll do it again sometime, but not this month... I have too many boxes of unopened girl scout cookies. Plus, Easter candy is good! You wouldn't believe all of the stuff I turned down though. Oh, and yes it is 7:30 in the morning and yes I did already eat a homemade Oreo for breakfast NO thanks to my sister who made them two times last month. I don't think I even wanted it, I just ate it because I can.

5 comments:

Brooke said...

I am impressed! that is pretty amazing. Do you notice a difference in the way you feel or anything?

Amanda said...

that's funny. I thought you liked oreo's.

Ashlie said...

WAY to be! That is an amazing thing to do. Good job. I've gone a year without candy before a couple different times but that was only candy, I could still have cookies, cake, ice-cream etc. it was still hard, but not nearly as hard as I think you had it this last month. So seriously, good job! I'll do it with you next time for sure (as long as it's after July:).

BEMS FACS said...

WOW!! I can't believe you did it! I'm way impressed! I think I could go forever without candy but not without cake and ice cream!! Good job!

Grandma Duffy said...

That means you missed out on the yummy cakes at Kathryn's party! I am proud of you. I wish I could do it!