I'm kind of obsessed with food storage right now. It's has been a goal of mine to get a year's supply. So, I ran to the grocery store the other day because there was some deal I couldn't pass up and I hear this little girl in line behind me say, "Mom, mom... That girl has red in her hair." The mom goes bright red and ignores the little girl. "MOM!!! WHY DOES THAT GIRL HAVE RED IN HER HAIR?" I just laughed. The mom was so embarrassed and just pretend that she didn't hear the little girl. I wanted to talk to the little girl and say, "I know it's kind of crazy huh", but I didn't. I just let the mom feel stupid. KIDS ARE CUTE!
1 comment:
Love the food storage goal. Good job. I'm sorry about your grandpa-in-law. I hope all goes well for him and he fights through this tough time.
Yes, I have the pattern for that dress. You'll love it. It's cake! Remind me to tell you about it tomorrow.
Post a Comment