Friday, March 20, 2009

WAHOO!!!!!!!!!

I went to the gym this morning and when I came home Dustin told me Kix 96 had called him to inform us we won a $500 gift card to Fisher Home Furnishings. Our house is fully furnished, but I'm sure we can find something we "NEED!"

5 comments:

Kari said...

Aw give it to me! Our house is "fully furnished" if you mean ugly hand-me-downs.

Grandma Duffy said...

It was fun to see you guys yesterday. Brindley really is so cute. I think it is funny how she really seemed less bothered by Rick than some of the rest of us. A really grandpa type.
You can always buy Brindley a big girl bed to grow into?!

Ashlie said...

OH! Love it. That is wonderful:). I'm so excited for you guys. You will find something. Way to go. I'm way excited you guys won it. You totally deserve it!! Congrats.

P.S. Don't read my blog post-it'll make you crave sugar.

MALINDA said...

woo hoo to you guys that is awesome!

Brooke said...

You will have to show us all what you spent it on.

Anyone that doesn't read my blog will think I am strange for saying this but if you would like to be proved wrong on my "flab" issue, I will gladly (well maybe not gladly) show you my gut and love handles. Clothes disguise a lot! ha ha